Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting to know all about you...

I see that I am becoming quite popular...11 followers!!!! YAHOO! I couldn't be more excited (ok, maybe I could be a little more excited if I had more) but the point is, I really don't know some of you and I would really like to!!!

Ok, I do know pretty much everything about my beloved sister, Crystal and my best friend for pretty much my whole life, Wendy, but for the other 9 of you, I would love to get to know you.

Comment me and let me know a little about yourself. Where are you from? Why do you write? What do you do when you aren't writing? What do you do for a real job? Do you have kids? What's your sign ;)? How did you hear about my teeny, tiny little blog? Anything you want to share, I would love to know you!!!

Can't wait to hear from you all ( All 9 of you :) )

3 comments:

  1. Okay - I'm from Canada - Northern Ontario. I'm currently writing a YA Steampunk mystery & a romantic mystery. About a year ago, I decided to see what was invovled in publishing - I've always written, but never for other people to see.

    I have 2 fabulous kids (late teens) & hubby :)

    I found out about your blog through AQC - although I have a different name there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh you have piqued my interest, Jemi (or peeked or peaked or whatever it is-Nathan Bradford just did a blog about that-maybe I should read up) A secret identity..who could you be????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cuz I have heard you talk about your book writing but had know idea how cool you really are:) I em very proud of you and cant wait to see the finish product. Nice job!!!!

    ReplyDelete